Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Toronto Photo Walks: Jane Runnymede Loop I

Okay it's been awhile since I last posted. The December/January blahs hit me pretty hard and I haven't been up to posting much. Bright side is that I haven't really stopped taking pictures so I have a backlog to post now. So, on December 7 we did a little walk in the High Park Junction area. I met up with the group for lunch at the Yellow Griffin.
Had a "Burning School House Burger", and went on the way with a small group. Other people had plans, the weather was cold and wet. Usual stuff really.

Burning School House BurgerBehind the CameraBlue TrioUphill CurveSchool Snow Flakes
Atop the RiseSteps Locked and WarpedBricks? Grate? Optical IllusionPK3_8111 12 PK3_8120

No comments:

Post a Comment